Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day is almost upon us, and while I'm done shopping for Rosie's daddy (aka my husband) you guys might still be tap tap tapping those noggins trying to come up with something that's juuuuust right for the dads you love.  Here are a few ideas!

1. I love this Wood Block + Prints from Artifact Uprising.  At $30 including shipping it's a good price for unfussy photos dads can display on desks, dressers, or nightstands for years to come.  With twelve photos to choose from he'll have a different view for every mood, and honestly you can update those photos any old time with a few regular prints from Walgreen's instagram prints.  Easy peasy, and sweet.

 2. Is your dad/husband a baseball fan?  I think this Home Run Oven Mitt from Urban Outfitters ($14) is hysterical!  Maybe you throw a couple baseball tickets in?  Cross your fingers and hope it inspires offers of an extra hand at dinner time?  Wishful thinking...

3. This Pops is Tops card from Rocket Ink ($4) hits the perfect note in my book, clever, vintage-y and just a hint of sentimental.

4. These Grillmaster Serving Trays by Threshold at Target ($9.99-12.99) are seriously fun, and seriously inexpensive.  They are melamine, so you won't have to handle with care when using them outdoors.  My favorite is the pig, of course!

5. Got a shutterbug on your hands?  This SLR Leather Camera Strap from Tanner Goods ($105) is super sturdy and super stylish...truthfully I'm tempted to get one for myself.  It's also 4" wide, comfort is key!  Feel free to take a look around their collection for other ideas, very manly accessories.

6. My husband desperately needs this Hartmann Hanging Travel Kit from Brooks Brothers ($98).  It's classy, durable, and has lots of pockets to keep their toiletries organized.  I can't stand the cheap little black ones from some free giveaway he currently uses - yuck!

One or two more ideas that came to me just now - I think this print is adorable and sweet ($24), and I know camping dads would get a kick out of this affordable and classic flask ($24).  Couple of these gift are budget blowers, it's true, but I'm hoping there's something for every dad to enjoy.  Dad's really are rad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover