Amaze-balls

Guys and dolls, I have a fun little DIY underbed storage post planned for Monday, but in the mean time please click through and enjoy these not-to-be-missed posts from this week.

Natalie, oh Natalie, I love this video!  You are amaze-balls for finding it!  We threw Rosie in the car for bedtime a few weekends ago and went in search of the Bay Bridge lights (remember how excited I was here?)  They did NOT disappoint!

This post on How to Get the Look - Scandinavian-style Kids Bedroom from Apartment Therapy makes me want to paint my whole house white.  Help!

I die.  Please let someone love me enough to pull this Flower Bomb from Designlovefest off someday!  Or to I would do it for someone else, I would love that.  LOVE.

Love the outfit, love the shoes, love the dreamy desert backdrop.  Love this post Off The Strip by Wish Wish Wish.

Ok, technically not posted this week, but this emerald green sofa from IKEA (it so belongs on last week's Happy For Hue!) literally had me hyperventilating.  Proof:



And on that note, happy happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover