5 Favorite Things: Target

I have the typical problem at Target, I show up for sunscreen and leave with t-shirts, swimsuits, pill boxes, and oh so much more.  Why oh why do they have to be so good?!  Target is my favorite, and here are five favorite things I've picked up there recently.



Circo Toddler Girls Hot Air Balloon Swimsuit ($12), Pill Box from the Dollar Spot (oh boy do I ever love the Dollar Spot! $1), Kleenex with Lotion (anyone's allergies kicking up again?  What the heck? $6 for 4-pack), Mossimo Vneck T-shirt (not online, these are the SOFTEST! $7), Hyland's Teething Tablets (I don't care what anyone says about homeopathic meds, I seriously believe in these! $7.69)

So there you have it.  And if you don't already have four hundred and ninety two million reasons to love Target, I just came across these online.  You're welcome, and I'm sorry.  I'll be ordering this, this and this.  And I'll be using this and these for instructions on tying them.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover