Our Office: Mood Board

Hey folks!  It's been a busy week, and I've been hard at work redecorating (our house, other's houses, it's been awesome!)  Our office has been long neglected, and it's been a dumping ground for stuff that doesn't have a home.  Wait until you see the before pictures, oh my, the shame.  I don't know if I'll survive it!  I was inspired by this amazing watercolor print by Emily Green, who is by the way a genius and I envy her amazing sense of color.  For now, you'll have to be content with a little mood board of things to come, I CANNOT WAIT!



1. Peacock and Candy Pink Watercolor Clouds by Emily Green // 2. Ikea KAJSAMIA Curtains (um, between you and me they are already hemmed and up, they look UH-mazing) // 3. Crazy bright desk accessories by Poppin (you're obsessed, right?  RIGHT?) // 4. Plants, green and gorgeous. // 5. Ikea LINNMON/KRILLE table top and legs // 6. Madeline Weinrib Cotton Indigo Brooke Rug (ha, as if I can afford this!) // 7. CB2 tps mint file cabinet

Let me just tell you now, if you love those amazing (and cheap, you guys, so cheap) hairpin legs on casters you better snag some now - Ikea signs said they were going going gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover