What I've Been Buying Lately

It's no secret I love shopping for Rosie - absolutely everything looks totally adorable on her, and I love finding the cutest toys (all on sale of course!)  I especially love anything in blue or green, since those colors look gorgeous with her fair skin and pretty hair color.  Target has amazing baby and toddler clothes, my favorite brand is Cherokee and the Oshkosh line for Target.  I also have a soft spot in my heart for the Peter Rabbit stories we read as children, so this collection from Baby Gap gives me a serious case of nostalgia.  Here's a few things I've sprung for lately:



1. Target Cherokee Leggings // 2. Target Cherokee Long-Sleeve Top // 3. Amazon The World of Peter Rabbit Complete Box Set // 4. Baby Gap Smocked Plaid Dress // 5. Janie and Jack Elephant Valentine Tee // 6. Baby Gap French Terry Toggle Jacket // 7. Diapers.com KidKraft Vintage Kitchen in Blue // 8. Janie and Jack Je T'Amie Stripe Top

How adorable is that navy toggle coat and elephant heart t-shirt?  I regularly cruise the little boys section for clothes for Rosie.  It's a treasure trove of adorable preppy navy and green finds, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover