Airmail Valentines

Inspired by the charming Rifle Paper Co. Postman valentines (1), and all the airmail bakers twine (2) and washi tape (3) I've been lusting after, I whipped together a few last minute valentines for the pint sized amor in your life.




The first one is so simple, just a tiny mailbox from the $1 section at Target, filled with red and blue Jolly Ranchers (a personal favorite!) I adore these kiddo sized mailboxes, I was thrilled when I spotted them at Target last weekend.  The second one was assembled with my niece in mind, she's three years old and loves art!  I included some blue and red markers, some Melissa & Doug colored pencils (fat and triangular, so they don't roll away) and what little girl doesn't love glitter pens?  The Crayola finger paint is so fun and washes out of clothes (I can attest, thank goodness!)  Last we have a navy Cal Bears t-shirt, a little nod to my husbands other love and alma mater.



All of these cost $10 or less, and took just a few minutes to put together.  It's not a traditional Valentines Day gift (or fancy), but this red, white and blue confection is right up my alley.  Happy V-Day!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover