Babyproofing the House (or how I'm surviving the sale of my gorgeous furniture!)

Rosie is exploring, crawling, standing, holding on to furniture to walk around the house, and the time has officially come and past actually to make our home less dangerous for our little fearless munchkin. I've mostly moved piles of books and breakables to other locations, but we have a few things yet to handle.

First on the list: the midcentury lawyers bookcase in the office/guest room.





Oh it's a sad sad day. You know, glass doors on anything does not a safe baby play area make. So the bookcase is being listed on Craigslist to make room for something that can hold baby toys and stand up to a little toddling baby bear. This is what I'm thinking:



1. Etsy Vintage Globe // 2. Open Sky Golden Porcelain Clouds // 3. The Container Store Rugby Stripe Bins // 4. Sleepy King Bon Bon and Belchick Plush Squirrels. // 5. Amazon.com Babylit books. // 6. Ikea PS 2012 coffee table (used as bookshelf)

I seriously need to get on this already, so I'm listing that bookshelf on Craigslist this week. Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover