Santa Claus

I spent most of my week putting together client gifts for work. I love Christmas and the gift giving that comes along with this time of year! Finding the perfect gift and making it beautiful is definitely my favorite part about Christmas, it truly is better to give than receive.



I had full reign over our client gifts and holiday cards at the office, from idea to execution. I would have gone a little more over the top but our timeline was EXTREMELY short and I'm only working part time. For the dudes we did a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon and a pair of the Strauss Double Old Fashioned Glasses from Crate and Barrel. Bulleit is a personal favorite, affordable, delicious, and the bottle is just the perfect design too (love that orange.) The hubby and I have had those old fashioned glasses from Crate and Barrel in our home for a while, a house warming gift from my tasteful sister-in-law a few years back.



For the ladies we did two bottles of Lillet in a red canvas tote (from Oriental Trading) that I sewed up the middle to make a festive bottle carrier.  I love the Lillet bottles too, they look like beautiful little Frenchie treats! It was really fun and I can't wait to start earlier next year and make an even better gift.  Playing Santa = BEST JOB EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover