Kevin Russ

Lately I have been drooling over the photos of Kevin Russ - do you know him? It all started with a photograph I suggested to a client for their office, and then while trolling Instagram one day I came across the Most. Gorgeous. Amazing. Photos. Ever.


The lighting, the framing, the stunning West Coast scenery and gorgeous wildlife (in seemingly unreal poses.)  My mind kept asking "How did they get that shot??!"  I wanted to get out and take some amazing pictures of my own, I love that kind of motivating inspiration!



Obsessing over every single one I thought I should know more about this talented person.  So I followed the link in his profile, low and behold it was the same photographer as the buffalo print I'd recommended. Of course, awesome!


(Kevin Russ prints, clockwise from top left 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

He sells many more of his gorgeous prints here on Society 6, if you're as entranced as I am. His Instagram is so much fun to see. Warning: if you follow, you will want to hike every waterfall, gorge, seaside, forest, cliff and beach up and down the coast. Don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover