Rainbow Christmas

The colorful way our living room is decorated and it being our first year with tiny tots in the house, I've decided a rainbow christmas is all I want to imagine.

Here's what I'm thinking:


 


1. DIY Felt Ball Garland Felt Balls from YUMMI SHOP via Etsy / 2. Crepe Paper Trees in Rainbow Colors Tutorial adapted from The Sweetest Occasion DIY May Day Bouquet / 3. Pom Poms (layered on the silver stockings) Tutorial by D E S I G N L O V E F E S T  / 4. Silver Stockings (already owned from last season, by West Elm) / 5. Hot Pink Bakers Twine from BahanaSplitsBoutique via Etsy

I can't wait to put on Amy Grant Home For Christmas (ok ok, I've been listening to it for months already!), eat, craft and decorate for the holidays over the weekend.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover